The tension sensor is the most commonly used sensor, which is mainly used to measure the tension and tension between objects. Because its shape is like an S-shape, it is customarily also called the tension sensor as an S-shape, so it is customarily called the tension sensor as an S-type. It is used to measure the tension between objects, the tension between objects, the tension and the tension sensor of the tension sensor. It is easy to install and use, and is suitable for hanging scales, batching scales, mechanical scales, etc. Next, let's look at the installation method of the tension sensor.
The drawing sensor is actually a deformation of parallel style structure, so it is not only high in accuracy, but also convenient to use. It has many applications, such as hopper scale and weighbridge modification.
At present, industrial field control and detection are mainly used for our LFS-01, LFS-02, LFS-10, LF605A, B, C, etc., because of its high dynamic response frequency.
It is mainly used for dynamic monitoring, such as button touch detection, reed tension detection, spring tension detection, pressure detection, etc., and also commonly used in static testing, such as small dynamometer, press fitting, press fitting, etc.
Installation of tension sensor:
1. In terms of horizontal adjustment. If a single sensor is used, the mounting surface of the base shall be adjusted to the horizontal plane with a level gauge. If multiple sensors are measured at the same time, the mounting surface of the base shall be kept as horizontal as possible to ensure that the forces borne by each sensor are basically the same.
2. Determine the rated load of the sensor used according to the range of the tension sensor selected in this description.
3. The mounting surface of the sensor base should be as flat and clean as possible without any oil stain or adhesive film. The mounting base itself should have sufficient strength and rigidity. Generally, the sensor itself is required to be higher than the sensor itself.
4. The cable should not be lengthened by itself. If it is really necessary to lengthen it, tin welding should be added at the joint and damp-proof sealant should be added.
5. It is better to cover the tension sensor with a baffle around it. Avoid sundries falling into the moving part of the sensor, thus affecting its measurement accuracy.
6. The sensor housing, protective cover and wire connector are all sealed and cannot be opened by the user.
7. In order to prevent chemical corrosion, it is best to coat the outer wall of the tension sensor with Vaseline during installation. When using the site, avoid the sun, rain and drastic changes in ambient temperature.
8. The sensor cable shall be far away from the place with strong power supply line or pulse wave. If it is impossible to avoid competition, the tension sensor cable shall be threaded into the iron pipe separately and the connection distance shall be shortened as far as possible.
9. Determine the rated load of the sensor according to the range of the tension sensor selected in this instruction. Although the tension sensor itself has certain overload capacity, it should be avoided during installation and use. Sometimes a short overload may also cause permanent damage to the sensor.
10. If high precision is used, the tension sensor and instrument shall be heated for 30 minutes within 30 minutes.